Sunday, February 03, 2008

wasted sunday

i'm suppose to go snowboarding today
but my fav 'sister' decided to come for a visit
*well she comes every month, visiting for a week or so~*
bringing with her all the lil monsters dat decided to make my day the worst ever in a very long long time

i have to forgo showing off my new snow pants n jackets dat i brought yesterday in the spirit of going snowboarding
nvr mind dat i'm running low on cash meter rite now
-who the bloody hell holding my money hostage hah?-

n tmr when all those ppl who go snowboarding
flaunt n brag on how much fun it was n how cool it is
yada yada yada
i'll just slowly shrink n fade in jelousy
*menangis air mata mencurah2 cam nobita*

oh-kayyyyyy dalilah emo due to her sister visit
cut me some slack here will ya?!

chatted wit Kak Ana
plan to do nasik kerabu for tis comin' cny mkn2
sticky note:get recipe frm pu3

then i notice some bumpy rash in both my arms
it itches n i started scratching
swallow 2 dose of antihistamine
willed for it to go away
*silently weeping*

but its not all rainy today
i manage to download last week's House new episode dat i miss due to my rumet conquering TV n i'm just lazy to drag my ass to the TV lounge downstairs
thanks to Bulat for the torrent
*stupid uni internet for blocking torrent*

n i finally wrote the cardio case history and email it to my teammates for editing before presentation tis coming Friday

am thinking of emailing Dr. Alakija
to tag along for an autopsy session
it would be interesting to ripped open ppl chest n see wats inside

still haven't start studying
n exam in less than 2 weeks

craving my mum's bubur nasi
feels like cross stitching
a dose of nasi lemak sounds yummy
Stephanie Lauren's new Cynster novel is actively gathering dust

pms oh pms

2 comments:

izaismail said...

babe..we missed you thats for sure. but be happy as you were spared on the PAIN part that comes after.worse than PMS ok. and i a have huge ugly bruise on my back. thanx to kesum. maybe next time ok. the guys wanted to go again. ill have to think thousands of time la. seriously!!

CT DALILAH said...

yeah, but i still miss all dat fun n laugh n pictures *air mata waterfall* but bulat already promised to go again n teach me so i dun have to pay for instructor hehe...